Bulk Upload Guide
We know that your time is precious, so we have created two different solutions to enable you to easily bulk upload your products to ForgeHub.
There are a few small requirements when bulk uploading your products. They are:
- Folder Structure - a product will need to have its own dedicated folder. This means that all contents (images, 3D files, textures etc) will need to be within the folder for that product.
- Products Details - we will need to know the details of the product (Name, Description, Price etc) so we can populate our product page. We can receive these details in on of two ways:
- An Excel document that sits above all the product folders containing the details of every product; or
- A text (.txt) document that sits within each product folder - with details for that specific product.
Click Here to download an example.
Method One: Google Drive
- Log in to your Google account.
- Navigate to Drive.
- Right click on the folder you wish to share.
- Select + Share.
- Enter our email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Message box - tell us your ForgeHub username and the number of products you wish to share.
- Click Send - Easy!
Method Two: FTP
If Google Drive is not an option for you, we can also set you up with a secure AWS S3 Bucket - which is essentially a big hard drive in the cloud - to which you can easily ftp your files.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting an S3 Bucket - with your username and the number of products you wish to share.
- We will then create your dedicated bucket and send you a response email with your authorisation details.
- Download a free ftp client - we recommend Cyberduck or WinSCP .
- In your FTP Client - Connect to your S3 bucket with your new authorisation details.
- Simply drag and drop any files or folders you wish to upload into your new bucket.